How do I become a member?
1. Go to the account tab on the top of our web-page.
2. Create an account and fill out all required fields. Please ensure your name matches your government issued ID. (You may also create an account at checkout and follow the instructions enlisted in your receipt)
3. Please send a clear and legible image of your government issued photo ID to: email@example.com, or upload your image through our Contact Us form. We accept Driver’s license, Passports and Citizenship Cards (Must be 19+).
*You may block out all other identifying information such as your driver’s license number if you wish.
1. Free Shipping via Canada Post Expedited Post (1-7* Days) for orders $250+
2. Canada Post XpressPost:
Regional (Ontario) 1-2 Days: $20
National (Canada) 1-3 Days: $25
3. Canada Post Expedited Post (1-7* Days): $15
*Once your order leaves our facilities and is dropped off at a post office, it is completely out of our hands. Please refer to Canada Post’s Delivery Standards for more details on a more accurate expected delivery time frame (click here for more information).
NOTE: Orders placed and paid for after 4PM will be filled the following day.
4. Same Day Delivery within GTA: $20
For orders placed and paid for before 4:15PM daily. Orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
Cities we deliver to: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Richmond Hill, Scarborough
Cities Outside of GTA (Additional $10): Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Newmarket, Stouffville
I’ve sent my E-Transfer, now what?
Please ensure you have sent us your government-issued ID, else your order will be on hold.
It is our own personal policy to not accept payments until we have your package (and tracking information) ready to go.
NOTE: We do not hold orders for more than 24 hours.
Compassionate Members Discount:
Patients with a valid MMPR/ACMPR card or a veterans card will be added to our Compassionate Members Discount. Please inquire about the details.